Commercial Taps

Before starting construction on a commercial building within the District, you must submit a set of Utility Site Plans to the District for review and approval and apply for the necessary water taps, including fire line taps, pay any applicable tap fees, fire tap fees and inspection fees.

The Builder is responsible for installing the water service line from the water main into the building. However, all water line construction will need to be inspected by the District Inspector and pass a pressure test and Bac T test. The water meter will be installed inside the building before the backflow device and pressure regulator is installed by builder. If the building requires a fire line, the domestic water service will be tapped off the fire line inside the building rather than installing two separate water lines.

Comments are closed.